Bascule Disability Training Ltd
Our contact details
Name: Bascule Disability Training Ltd
Registered Office Address: Venture House, The Tanneries, East Street, Titchfield, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO14 4AR
Phone Number: 0330 380062
Main Point of Contact: Chris Jay
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In this privacy notice, references to “we”, “us” or “our” is a reference to Bascule Disability Training Ltd.
This privacy notice deals with any personal data we process. It sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you is handled by us in the course of our relationship with you.
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- to provide information that you may request regarding the services that we offer;
- to provide you with services;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory requirements;
- to deal with your feedback, query or complaint;
- to contact you for your views on our services;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our business generally; and
- enforce our legal rights.
We may also use the information for marketing purposes for example:
- to provide communications about us and other services we provide that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with updates on relevant aspects of our services; and
- to contact you about other activities and events that we may undertake.
With regard to visits to our website we may automatically collect:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our number.
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they are not covered by this notice and may have their own privacy notices. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these notices. Please check these third-party notices before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may be working closely with third parties (including, for example, previous or current employers, corporate partners, photographers, payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details given above.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- provide information that you may request regarding the services that we offer;
- provide you with services;
- comply with our statutory and regulatory requirements;
- deal with your feedback, query or complaint;
- contact you for your views on our services;
- administer, support, improve and develop our business generally; and
- enforce our legal rights.
We do not share this information with anyone unless we have your consent or we are under a legal duty to share it.
How we store your information
We have in place administrative, technical and physical measures designed to guard against and minimise the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorised processing or disclosure of the personal information that we hold.
Where we transfer information to third parties to enable them to process it on our behalf, we ensure that the providers meet or exceed the relevant legal or regulatory requirements for transferring data to them and keeping it secure.
We will also ensure that where information is transferred to a country or international organisation outside of the UK/EEA, we will comply with the relevant legal rules governing such transfers.
We keep your personal information no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We will then dispose your information securely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0330 380062 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
- Visit https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- Call the helpline on 0303 123 1113
- Write to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire,SK9 5AF